Austin, TX - February 21, 2018
Knowing Your Business
Natural Stone Institute and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout Texas! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
- Learn what metrics to follow as you develop your business plan.
- Discuss how to maximize your shop efficiency while creating the best product for your customers.
- Create a plan to position your company in the marketplace.
Duane Naquin, Stone Interiors
Industry Leaders participating in the Fabricator Breakout Groups
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am Knowing Your Business
10:30 am Break
10:45 am Knowing Your Business
11:45 am Fabricator Resources
Noon Host Presentation
12:15 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Fabricator Breakout Sessions
- Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
- Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
- Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
2121 Scarbrough Drive, Ste. 400
Austin, TX 78728
Special Thanks to Sponsors of Texas Stone Summit
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
for Installers & Fabricators
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the Natural Stone Institute bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222