Tucson, AZ - November 1, 2018
Stone Shop Management
Natural Stone Institute and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout Arizona! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
- Create a plan for diversifying your sales to ensure growth both this year and 5 years down the road.
- Learn the top OSHA safety violations and how best to work with OSHA if they show up at your door.
- Create a plan for finding and retaining top talent.
GK Naquin, Stone Interiors
Industry Leaders participating in the Fabricator Breakout Groups
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am Stone Shop Management
10:30 am Break
10:45 am Stone Shop Management
11:45 am Fabricator Resources
Noon Host Presentation
12:15 pm Lunch
1:00 pm Fabricator Breakout Sessions
- Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
- Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
- Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
756 E. Fort Lowell
Tucson, AZ 85719
Special Thanks to Sponsors of Arizona Stone Summit
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
for Installers & Fabricators
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the Natural Stone Institute bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222