Austell, GA – November 2, 2017 Register Now
Stone Shop Administration
MIA+BSI and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout Georgia! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
- Learn what business metrics a fabrication shop should measure.
- Learn what indicators your facility should forecast in order to better predict next year's market.
- Learn how to better diversity your customer base between residential, commercial and retail stores.
InstructorsTony Malisani, Malisani Inc.
Industry Leaders participating on the Fabricator’s Forum Panel
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
7950 Troon Circle
Austell, GA 30168
Special Thanks to Sponsors of the Georgia Stone Summit
for Installers & Fabricators
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the MIA bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-MIA+BSI member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222