Memphis, TN - April 27, 2017 Register Now
Stone Shop Management
MIA+BSI and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout Tennessee! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
- Learn what business metrics a fabrication shop should measure.
- Learn what indicators your facility should forecast in order to better predict next year's market.
- Learn how to better diversity your customer base between residential, commercial and retail stores.
GK Naquin, Stone Interiors
Industry Leaders participating on the Fabricator’s Forum Panel
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning “best practices” about running a successful fabrication business.
Pacific Shore Stones
1590 Century Center Parkway
Memphis, TN 38134
Special Thanks to Sponsors of Tennessee Stone Summit
for Installers & Fabricators
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the MIA+BSI bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-MIA+BSI member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222