The Marble Institute and Stone World magazine are proud to offer regional one-of-a-kind events to stone companies!
These events will help you:
- Strengthen Your Skills
- Build Your Business
- Increase Profit in Your Shop
- Connect and network with other stone companies
Features & Topics
- Running a successful fabrication company
- Emphasis on countertop fabrication
- Management tips
- Financial benchmarking
- Equipment needs
$99 for Installers & Fabricators
$249 for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
- Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the MIA bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
- Earn two free registrations — non-MIA member companies who join prior to or during the seminar will be able to send two employees to a seminar for Free (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to Marble Institute of America or call 440.250.9222 (ask for Jeff Handley).
2014 Fabricator Seminars
Learn About The Stone Summits
- Seattle Stone Summit
- Massachusetts Stone Summit: Fabricators Discuss Issues and Solutions
- Selling Craftmanship, Not Just One
- Utah Stone Summit: Forum Highlights
- Massachusetts Stone Summit Highlights
- Don’t ever Stop Learning
"The Choice of fabricators was helpful as each specialized in a different customer phase"
Danny Salinas, Texas Tile Service
"Loved hearing advice from the "panel". GK is a wonderful moderator"
Jordan Taylor, Schlitzberger Stone Designs
"The overall structure and delivery of the course was well planned and directly related to what the group wanted to know."